Today, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced that registration and training for Plan Year 2022 is now available for returning agents/brokers who completed training and registration for Plan Year 2021. Registration and full training for new agents and brokers will be made available later this year.
Returning agents and brokers for Plan Year 2022 are eligible for and automatically enrolled in a shortened and self-paced training program reviewing Marketplace resources and updates. The course should take approximately 90 minutes to complete, and it is required that all agents and brokers attest to having completed the reading and review for their training to be considered complete.
If you are a returning agent or broker, you can complete the Marketplace Training for Returning Agents and Brokers by following the steps below:
- Log in to the CMS Enterprise Portal
- Update your information on your Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) agent/broker profile
- Complete the Marketplace training requirement
- Read and accept the applicable Marketplace Agreement(s)
- Print your 2022 Registration Completion Certificate
- Confirm your registration by using the Registration Completion List
If you have any questions regarding registration and training, frequently asked questions can be found HERE. Additionally, the Marketplace Service Desk can be reached at 1-855-267-1515 Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM ET.